Side Hustle Launch Program: Idea to income in 12 weeks!
Who this is for:
The motivated individual who’s been thinking about starting a side business for a little while now, but isn’t really sure where to start.
They’re tired of listening to tons of podcasts, reading countless blog posts, and picking up self-study courses full of “off the shelf” advice.
They are done with spinning their wheels.
They want to get something of their own started TODAY.
Is this you? Awesome. Read on!
Have a few side hustle ideas already? Excellent!
Don’t have any? No problem!
We’ll work together to identify the side business idea that is the best fit for your lifestyle and your goals.
We’ll use my proven process to lead you to a profitable business concept that will work for you right now. And you will learn an effective framework for generating, evaluating, and launching new ideas time and time again!
Together we will:
- Clearly and powerfully define your goals and expectations for your new side hustle
- Uncover and address potential obstacles before they come up (and they will!)
- Discover the unique strengths, skills, experience, and interests that you bring to the marketplace.
- Objectively evaluate each of your ideas against your specific income and lifestyle goals, so that you feel confident selecting the best one to move forward with.
- Define and study your target market (audience). We’ll be going deep to understand what motivates them – in their own words!
- Fully prepare you to confidently pitch and land your first client!
As the 12-week program wraps up, we’ll work together to set your business goals for the next 3 months. And to keep you on the right track, you’ll have one additional 1-hr post-program coaching “check-in” session with me, to be used whenever you want during the 90 days following the end of the program.
We’ll also set you up with a professionally-built website for your business, so you can put your best foot forward right out of the starting gate, without having to spend hours and hours fiddling around trying to do it yourself.
- Setting the Stage: The What, When, Where, and most importantly, your Why – What’s driving you? What do you want? We’ll work to uncover and define all of the considerations necessary (lifestyle, time/resources available/etc) to ensure that your new business fits within your “big picture”, the life you want for yourself.
- Idea Generation, Evaluation, and Selection: We will spend time exploring your strengths, skills, interests, and experiences. We’ll brainstorm possible business ideas together and you will select the best one based on everything we’ve learned and criteria you’ve defined.
- Target Market Research: We’ll work together to identify your target market and then you’ll get out there, connect, and dive deep with those you want to serve in order to understand how you can shape your offer to best help them.
- Refine Offer and Pitch: Based on your research, we’ll refine your offering to custom fit your target market’s needs and you’ll put your offering (service or product) out there into the market!
Included in the Side Hustle Launch:
- Weekly 1-hr sessions via Skype or Zoom
- Check-ins and communication between sessions via private Slack channel
- Full set of worksheets for each module
- Professionally-built website for your new business
- BONUS: One additional 1-hr session to be used anytime within the 90 days following your program
My Commitment to You
We will make sure that you’ve not only chosen the side business that best fits your unique strengths and skills, but that your new side business will actually get you where you want to go, whether that’s to be debt free, to replace your full-time income, or to be doing work that is truly aligned with your purpose. My commitment to you is that everything we do will have this at its core.
Ready to apply?
To ensure that we’re an absolutely awesome fit to work together, I’ve put together just a few questions to help me gather a little bit of information about you and your side business goals.
My coaching is COMPLETELY tailored to your unique needs and goals. Because there is no “one-size fits all”, on our 30-min pre-coaching discovery chat, we’ll go into specific detail about exactly what working together would look like.
Believe in the power of the hustle!
Coaching is an investment. And you should absolutely do your research, get the information you need to make a confident decision before moving forward with a coach. If you don’t see the answer you need here, feel free to email me anytime at email@example.com.
I already have a side business, but I could use some help.
No problem! The Side Hustle Launch program is designed for those who haven’t yet started their side business. Since you’ve already got your business started, you can head right over to the Side Hustle Boost package!
But, I REALLY don't have any side business ideas. Like. At. All.
I’ve got your back! Listen, it took me almost a year to come up with the idea for my very first side business. Since then, I’ve developed a process that’ll get you there MUCH quicker! We’ll be digging deep into your existing skills, strengths, talents, passions, and experiences (both paid and unpaid) to mine for the gold that’s there. You’ll have more ideas than you can imagine in no time!
I'm not sure if I have the time to put into this right now.
Totally understandable. We’ve all got hectic lives and tons of other responsibilities. I can tell you that my most successful clients work through this program putting in about 5-10 hours per week. Consider it “training” for when your side hustle launches! Most side hustles require about 10-15 hours per week to maintain. If it’s not in the cards right now for you, no problem at all! Come back when you’re ready!
Can you show me how to set up a "passive income" stream?
Ahhh. I love the “passive income” question. The short answer is, “Nope.” The longer answer is, “Yes, but not today.” The experience you gain from running service-based business will make for a MUCH stronger, MUCH more informed product for your customers down-the-line. What you learn from working closely with your clients will give you an inside scoop on what’s important to them, what keeps them up at night, what solutions they need, and most importantly, how you are able to help them.
That, AND service-based businesses are generally the faster route to earning a side income.